- right side: original thread bush is reinforced with support and 2 screws
- left side: completeley new parts inserted so you have two almost symmetric recovery points
- max. load per side 7.5t
- per side 2 holes neccessary + opening in bumper, see pics of "Einbauanleitung..." pdf
- always use a V-shaped additional load distributing belt or strap (length 3-4m) and use both hooks when perfoming offroad recovery!
- do never use metal shackles for attaching straps or to combine V-strap and recovery strap. Use soft shackles or direct connection with loop.
- with side load, turn both eyelets flat to pulling direction. ALWAYS use both eyelets! Pull gently. Breaking load is considerably reduced with side load, no forces available!
- Always use elastic recovery strap to reduce stress in parts
- follow general recovery advices, don't panic, take your time, get out of the range of snapping and flying parts
- pictures are from the pre serial version, parts were improved since then
Installation manual (german) recovery point Crafter / Sprinter
Installtion manual (in german) for recovery points for Crafter/Sprinter
|Item weight:||4,15 kg|
|Breaking limit:||2x 7.5t|
|Condition of delivery :||single piece|
- 1 base parts left side, 66x30x150mm
- 1 support for right side 30x33x128mm
- 2 eyelet bolts M16
- 4 screws M12x90, 10.9 zinc plated
- 1 drilling template
- 1 hole cover rubber