- Attention! Still intruduction price because we are constantly switching to external serial production.
- High end rope puller for hand or cordless drill drive
- NOW: patented! All >12 dependent claims were fully accepted - which means we've nailed it!
- WLL 30kN (=3t) working force continuous pulling force, means: lifting capacity (with appr. 200N / 20kg hand force or 40Nm torque of a motor)
- rope length optional fitting to use (appr. 60m fit into pouch)
- safety factor of 3 (5 would be neccessary for an official lifting certification)
- hand crank with ratcheting function and counterhandle for easy working in any position and direction
- milled gear box in high strength aluminium (7035), sealed and greased
- all metal accessories in stainless steel
- integrated pulleys multiply general force (5kN) by 6
- all pulley rollers with sealed needle bearings
- pulley can also be used as 2x amplifying to 10kN / 1t pulley with using only 1 roller
- rope breaking strength 2.8kN (x6 strings)
- generous rounded rings on main plate and pulley for soft shackles and steel shackles
Scope of delivery:
- main gearbox mounted on 30kN-plate for high force
- pulley with 3 rollers, in upholstered pouch
- crank (ring ratchet 17/19mm) with handle
- counter handle
- all comes in upholstered pouch 350x220x150mm with zipper and handle
- rope has to be ordered sperateley! Standard colour will be black-yellow when all black-grey is sold. Order by meter. Ends secured with textile tape.
Rope length: appr. 2.5m are neccessary inside the winch für attachment (0.4m), between the rollers and for the winding mechanism. The rest has to be deiveded by 6.
Example: 33m will roughly make 5m of travel, which is usually enough for most recovery situations.
Always carry enough other ropes and straps to be flexible with the attachment on remote fixing points and the vehicle or like. Knots will reduce the load capacity of ropes to about 50% or less! Use attachments with at least 10t breaking resistance.
Make yourself familiar with recovery issues, safety precautions and handling of ropes, shackles and straps! We cannot provide any warranty for accidents while using the "hooist" for recovery purposes due to the uncertainty of the forces and diversity of situations.
NEVER exceed the WLL of 30kN or abuse the breaking load capacity or input torque of the Hooist otherwise.
Read the short manual before use! If not at hand, email us.